EGI Heavy Duty Generator oil is specially designed to meet the requirements of various station heavy-duty generators operating on diesel fuel. Advance additive technology and superior quality base oils make EGI Heavy Duty Generator Oil an ultimate choice when generators need robust performance at extreme temperature conditions.
EGI Heavy Duty Generator Oil SAE 15W-40 caters to all generator types operating on diesel fuel.
EGI Heavy Duty Generator Oil meets the performance requirement of most diesel engine generator manufacturers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Extends drain intervals and reduces operating costs.
- Reduces energy losses at start-up and enhances fuel efficiency.
- Protects against piston and combustion chamber deposits.
- Maintains engine power during combustion processes and reduces oil consumption.
- Protects engine components at high operating temperatures by forming a protective oil film.
- Has excellent detergent properties which help reduce soot and carbon deposition at rings piston and liner which are the by-products of the combustion process.
|Characteristics||Test Method||SAE 15W40|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C, cSt||ASTM D445||14.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||136|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||ASTM D92||212|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-27|
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com