LITHIUM BASE GREASE
EGI Lithium Base Grease is multipurpose extreme pressure grease manufactured from superior quality base stocks and the specially selected extreme pressure additives for high load carrying ability. They have outstanding structural stability, excellent water resistance property, higher dropping point, and outstanding rust and corrosion preventive abilities with very good oxidation stability. These greases resist oil separation to reduce the grease consumption.
Recommended for applications to all types of plain, roller and anti-friction bearings in wide variety equipment, operating under severe shock loading conditions, such as earth moving equipment, gear couplings, electric motors, mining equipment, etc. at a temperature up to 130ºC
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations
- Outstanding extreme pressure performance
- Low volatility base oil ensures the long service life
- Resistant to water washout
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Excellent adhesion to metal.
- Available in specifications requirements and specifications of Grade-II, Grade-III, and NLGI-EP4.
|Base oil Viscosity||150||150||150|
|Type of Soap||Lithium||Lithium||Lithium|
|Color||Dark Brown||Dark Brown||Dark Brown|
|Worked Penetration, 60 Strokes, 25 °C||310 to 340||265 to 295||220 to 250|
|Drop Point °C, Min||180||180||180|
|Four Ball Weld Load, Kg, Min||315||350||350|
0.5 Kg,15 Kg, and 180 Kg.
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com