WATER RESISTANT GREASE
EGI Special Purpose Water Resistant Grease is for use in any steel plant, rolling process amounts to most consumption of lubricants including both hot rolling and cold rolling. Rolling process is carried out on huge rolling stands which are mounted on the bearings. These bearings are thus subjected to very high temperature and load. Generally, to keep bearing temperatures under control, high-pressure water jets are employed which leads to continuous washing away of grease from bearing race. Specifically designed premium quality lithium based EP grease with good water resistance specifically for rolling mills. The grease has also been designed to withstand severe loads and moderate temperatures.
- The grease is especially recommended for lubricating bearings installed in rolling mills subject to water ingress.
- This grease is also suitable for all plain & roller bearings in equipment operating under severe shock loading conditions and temperatures up to about 130°C.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent internal & external wear protection.
- Excellent internal & external corrosion protection.
- Withstands extreme wet & corrosive conditions.
- Extends relubrication intervals.
- Improves the life of the wire rope.
- The thin film keeps ropes clean from dust & dirt & are cleaner to handle.
- Does not drip or fling off.
|Worked Penetration, 60 Strokes, 25 °C||265 to 295|
|Temprature °C||-25 a 250|
15 Kg, and 180 Kg.
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com