AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
EGI Automatic Transmission Fluid provides the highest possible heat and oxidation protection for automatic transmissions of automobiles and light duty trucks. It has excellent corrosion and rust preventive properties, as well as rigid anti-foam characteristics. It will not cause excessive seal swell or shrinkage, nor will seals excessively harden or soften.
- Recommended for automatic transmissions in Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln passenger cars and light trucks manufactured by Ford Motor Company and certain other makes prior to 1977, and some makes from 1977 to 1981 (consult the vehicle owners manual).
Meets the requirements of former Ford specification M2C33-F.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compatibility with all common seal materials reduces the possibility of oil leakage
- Superior Low-temperature pumpability and circulation ensures good cold start performance.
- Provides improved protection against rust and corrosion
- Better foam control leads to smooth & lasting shift feel and reduces fluid loss
- Controlled frictional properties provide smooth transmission and good shift performance
- Extremely high Viscosity index ensures adequate lubrication in both high operating & low starting temperatures
- Former General Motors DEXRON® III G
- Former Ford MERCON®
- Available in specifications of TASA, DEXRON II, and DEXRON III.
|Characteristics||Test Method||Typical Values|
|Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt||
ASTM D 445
ASTM D 2270
|Flash Point, ºC||ASTM D 92||
|Pour Point, ºC||
ASTM D 97
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40 0C, cP
ASTM D 2983
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l||ASTM D 1298||0.827|
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com