CALCIUM BASE GREASE
EGI Calcium Base Grease is high-performance calcium based grease, manufactured from superior quality graphite powder and base stocks. This grease is having moderately high drop points, high resistance to oxidation and water, good sealing property and suitable as a lubricant under comparatively high load and relatively low displacement of inter – moving surfaces.
Recommended for plungers, slides, elevator cables, steel wire ropes, chain drives, hoists, forklifts, sprockets, pulley, leaf – springs, hydraulic rams, slow speed open gear etc. this is also suitable for plain bearing operating in wet condition and as an anti-seize compound in special cases.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Temperature range +100 to +235°C (285°C short periods)
- Outstanding extreme pressure performance
- Low volatility base oil ensures the long service life
- Resistant to water washout
- Unaffected by low speed running
- Ideal for heavy loaded, slow-moving applications
- Meets the requirements and specifications of Grade-I.
- Also available in specifications of Grade-II and Grade-I EP3.
|Type of Thickener||–||0.89|
|Drop Point C,Min||–||95|
|Four Ball Weld Load||–||325|
0.5 Kg,15 Kg, and 180 Kg.
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com