EGI Coolant is the low silicate, ethylene glycol based multi-purpose coolant, available as concentrates or 50/50 pre-dilute products, designed for use in automotive engines where silicates are needed and with SCA addition in heavy-duty diesel engines.
- Automobiles requiring a non-extended life, silicate-containing coolant meeting ASTM D3306.
- Heavy duty cooling systems requiring a non-extended life, low silicate coolant that is compatible with supplemental coolant additives.
- Industrial cooling systems, recreational equipment, and compressors where a low silicate, non-extended life formulation is recommended.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- It is non-corrosive and gives an excellent performance during the long running of the engine as engine coolant
- It does not boil in summer and does not freeze in winter
- It protects non-metallic components like gaskets & hoses.
Most heavy duty cooling systems including John Deere, JI Case, Cummins, Freightliner, Mack and Kenworth/Peterbilt (Note: Use of supplemental additives may be required.)
|Specific gravity @ 60°C||1.130|
|Freezing point, °Ca, ASTM D1177||-37|
|PH, ASTM D1287||10.5|
|Reserve alkalinity, ASTM D1121||12.0|
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com