POWER STEERING FLUID
EGI Power Steering Fluid is formulated to meet power Steering fluid requirements. This fluid imparts antioxidation, anti-wear, dispersancy, defoaming and desired friction characteristics. Due to its high viscosity index and low pour point, it assures quiet and smooth operation of hydraulic equipment under all climatic conditions. It is a fluid with a low coefficient of friction thus permitting clutch plates to engage slowly and gradually as the transmission shifts. The fluid is compatible with seal materials, generally used in transmission systems.
- Recommended for automotive power steering systems in automobiles and light trucks.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Helps prevent high-temperature steering fade
- Helps prevent difficult low-temperature steering
- Greater heat resistance
- Helps prevent high-temperature boil-over
- 50% greater high-temperature viscosity
- One-fifth the high-temperature evaporation
- Help prevent leakage and squealing
- One-fourth the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids
- Compatible with petroleums and synthetics
- GM 9985010
- Volkswagen TL-VW-570-26
|Characteristics||Test Method||Typical Values|
|Density @ 15C, Relative||
Clear & Bright
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100C||
|Viscosity, Brookfield @ -40C.
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40C||ASTM D445||36|
Flash Point, PMCC
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com