CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY OIL
EGI Construction Machinery oil is a multi-purpose, super universal construction machinery oil for lubrication of high-performance construction machinery. Guarantees a high performance of gasoline and diesel engines, transmissions and differentials, wet brakes and hydraulic power transmission equipment in tractors and other construction machinery. Provides a stable and long-lasting operation of the engine and other devices in all but specially designed for most severe conditions.
- Atmospheric or supercharged diesel, petrol service motors.
- Mechanical transmissions fitted with oil bath brakes.
- Hydraulic lift and assistance circuits.
- Power take-offs and multidisc clutches operating in oil.
- Hydrostatic steering systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Reduces the number of lubricants needed.
- High viscosity when hot, ensuring continuous lubrication in the engine and on gears and hydraulic components.
- Outstanding wear control ensuring a long life for the engine, transmission systems, and hydraulic circuit components.
- Anti-corrosion properties to protect the non-ferrous metals in the engine and other systems
- Excellent anti-foaming properties, to prevent any sump overflow as well as pump priming or cavitation.
- Special frictional characteristics ensuring progressive, efficient and silent operation of brake and clutch systems
|Viscosity @ 40 °C, cSt||ASTM D445||99|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C, cSt||ASTM D445||13.4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||137|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-39|
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com