SAE 10W40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL
EGI SAE 10W40 Diesel Engine oil (D-PREMIUM) is fully synthetic and designed for the new EPA 2007 compliant engines to meet the increased demands of new lower emission diesel engines equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and diesel particulate filters (DPF’s) with or without diesel oxidation catalysts(DOC’s). They provide excellent quality on and off-highway service applications and help maximize engine durability.
Recommended for new advanced diesel-powered engines in trucks, marine industries, heavy-duty construction equipment, mining equipment, oil fuel engines, farm vehicles, passenger cars, operating under severe service, subject to wide variations in climatic conditions, in all types of on road and off road service. They are also recommended for gasoline engines in pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, and mixed fleets.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Prevent premature DPF plugging and shortened maintenance intervals.
- Minimizes piston and combustion chamber deposits.
- Fights Sludge and Varnish.
- Excellent against engine wear due to soot formation.
- Excellent Fuel economy and Oil economy.
- Maintains Oil film under conditions of high temperature and high stress.
- Excellent oxidation, foam, corrosion inhibition.
- Provide faster, safe start and increase thermal and oxidation stability at extreme temperatures.
- Extended engine life.
Meets and Exceeds:
- API CJ-4/SM
- Caterpillar ECF-1a,ECF-2,ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081,20077,20076
- Mack EO-O
- MB 228.31
- MAN 3275
- DHD-1,ACEA E7-05,E7 and E5
- VOLVO VDS-4,VDS-3
- Allison C-4
- Renault RLD-3
|Characteristics||Test Method||SAE 5W40||SAE 10W40|
|Sp. Gravity @ 15 °C||ASTM D4052||0.881||0.881|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C, cSt||ASTM D445||92.8||98.3|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C, cSt||ASTM D445||15||14.5|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D5293||6200 @ -30||6700 @ -25|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||170||152|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||ASTM D92||205||210|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-30||-24|
|TBN, mgm KOH/gm||ASTM D2896||13.5||13.5|
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com