EGI Turbine oil is a very high quality, rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited circulating oil developed for use in industrial steam turbines, rotary air compressors, and many other industrial applications. It is specially formulated to provide a very high level of oxidation resistance for long service life.
Turbine Oil is formulated to provide excellent protection against rust, corrosion, and deposit formation. It has excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures to minimize sludge and varnish formation, and provide long service life.
It protects system components against rust and corrosion. It has excellent water-separating properties to minimize the formation of emulsions and is resistant to excessive foam buildup that can interfere with proper lubrication.
- Electric power generation for high output base load utilities
- Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Power Plants operating in base load or peak generation modes
- Gas turbines in Captive Power plants
- Gas or steam turbine prime movers
- Hydroelectric turbine applications
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High oxidation resistance, antifoam, air and water release performances.
- High anti-wear properties allowing the lubrication of the gearboxes driven by the turbine.
- High antirust and anticorrosion performances
- Helps to ensure good lubrication film to protect turbine bearings / Maximizes water removal system efficiency and minimizes oil replacement costs
- Prevents erratic operation and pump cavitation, reducing pump replacement and increasing pump efficiency
- Reduces environmental impact
|Characteristics||Test Method||ISO VG-32||ISO VG-46||ISO VG-68||ISO VG-100|
|Sp. Gravity @ 15 °C||ASTM D4052||0.885||0.875||0.884||0.886|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C, cSt||ASTM D445||32||46||68||100|
|Viscosity @ 100 °C, cSt||ASTM D445||5.4||6.8||8.7||11.4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||100||100||100||100|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||ASTM D92||218||230||240||250|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-12||-9||-9||-9|
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com