EGI Special Purpose HTHP Grease is a highly controlled oil that ensures the protection of your engine to 100%.
HTHP Grease is a lubrication grease for general applications specific requirements. This grease has a good oxidation stability and ensures long-lasting lubrication. H.T.H.P MP2 Grease is resistant to water and gives good features of temperature. Therefore, it can be used at high temperature and stays pumpable at low temperature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Outstanding extreme pressure performance
- Low volatility base oil ensures the long service life
- Resistant to water washout
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Excellent adhesion to metal.
- Standard DIN 51502/K2K-30/K3K-30
- ISO 6743/ISO-L-XCCEA2/ISOL-XCCFA3
- Used at high temperature
- Pumpable at low temperature
|Worked Penetration, 60 Strokes, 25 °C||265 to 295|
|Drop Point °C, Min||190|
|Temprature °C||-25 a 130|
15 Kg, and 180 Kg.
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com