EGI BRAKE FLUID DOT3, DOT4 is formulated as non-petroleum chemical fluids for use in the hydraulic brake and clutch system of automotive vehicles. They possess high boiling points and low pour points. They do not affect natural or synthetic rubber washers. They offer protection against corrosion and rusting of metal parts.
- BRAKE FLUID DOT3 and DOT4 are suitable for all hydraulic brake and clutch, disc and drum systems where such type of fluid is specified
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compatible with other brands meeting similar specifications
- Good protection against corrosion and rust
- High and low viscosity control.
- All season protection.
- Compatible with rubber components.
FMVSS116 DOT3; DOT4
- SAE J 1704
|Viscosity @ 100 °C||ASTM D-445||2.060||2.105|
|Specific Gravity @ 100 °C||ASTM D-1298||1.0340||1.0397|
250 ml, 500 ml.
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil into drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.EgiMiddleEast.com.
1324-A, Block-C1, Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, UAE. www.egimiddleeast.com